Passion, competition, emotions, dreams, the will to win, challenge, friendship, and team work? Then you feel the same as we feel: eSports is awesome!
SMARACIS eSports was founded in 2019 and has its headquarters in Austria. Our claim is to be a European organization with the best international players in different games.
Our vision is to establish a long-lasting organization based on our six key principles:
- We have an International focus: we choose our team members based on objective criteria. We don’t care about the nationality, religion or gender of our team members.
- We are competitive: our goal is to establish our organization as one of the best European teams.
- We keep up fairness: we will treat our team members in a fair and transparent way and work together for the benefit of all members of the organization.
- We focus on development: we help our team members in multiple ways to enlarge their knowledge in different topics like languages, healthy nutrition or to support the further personal development.
- Our organization is an enabler for the members of the organization: we create the necessary infrastructure and training possibilities for our teams.
- We care for professionalism: The basis of our endeavor is professionalism. On this basis we can ensure the positive impact for our sponsors and partners.
To be successful a pro-gamer must have fast reflexes and a lot of persistence.
Additionally, he must be team-minded and in good physical condition. eSports on a professional level requires a focused attitude and behavior. These skills and characteristics of a pro-gamer are the prerequisites for a potential winner team. Our team members have been selected and will be selected considering those elements.
Our first team is a Dota 2 team. Dota 2 is one of the most played games in the world.
The founders are enthusiastic eSports players. In addition, the founders had top management positions in different international companies.